Calories per serving 144
Preparation time 15 minutes, plus cooling and
Cooking time 5 minutes
- Soak the gelatin leaf in a bowl of cold water for a few minutes until softened.
- Meanwhile, working over a bowl to catch the juice, halve the passion fruit, remove the seeds and reserve for decoration.
- Mix the crème fraîche and yogurt into the passion fruit juice in the bowl.
- Put the measurement water in a saucepan with the sugar. Scrape the seeds from the vanilla pod into the pan, then heat gently, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Drain the gelatine and add to the pan, then leave to cool.
- Mix the gelatine mixture into the crème fraîche mixture, then pour into 2 ramekins or moulds.
- Cover and chill for 6 hours or until set.
- Turn the panna cotta out of the ramekins or moulds on to serving plates by briefly immersing their bases in hot water. Spoon over the reserved passion fruit seeds and serve.