Makes 2×300 ml (½ pint) glasses
Preparation time 2 minutes
- Put the peach in a blender or food processor with the strawberries and raspberries and blend to a smooth purée, scraping the mixture down from the sides of the bowl if necessary.
- Add the milk and blend the ingredients again until the mixture is smooth and frothy.
- Pour the milkshake over the ice cubes in 2 tall glasses.
- For soya milk & mango shake, replace the peach, strawberries and raspberries with ½ large ripe mango and juice of 1 orange.
- Purée as above, then pour in 200 ml (7 fl oz) light soya milk, blend and serve over ice cubes as above.