1 Tbs dried morels
8 oz (250 g) carrots
8 oz (250 g) green beans
8 oz (250 g) asparagus
8 oz (250 g) peas
Salt, black pepper
Finely chopped parsley
¼ cup (50 g) butter
1 Tbs flour
1 cup (250 ml) bouillon
1 cup (250 ml) light cream
- Soften the morels in the lukewarm milk and water for 30 minutes, rinse thoroughly and drain.
- Simmer them for 10 minutes in the meat stock, to which a pat of butter has been added.
- Wash and chop the vegetables.
- Put them in a large pot of water with 1 tsp of sugar and bring to a boil.
- Gradually add the vegetables: first the carrots, then the beans, followed by the cauliflower florets, the asparagus, and the peas.
- When the vegetables are cooked through, drain them, then butter and season to taste.
- Slice the morels and combine with the vegetables.
- To make the sauce, heat the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and add the stock, stirring constantly.
- Add the cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the vegetables in a bowl and garnish with parsley, and offer the sauce separately.