8 fresh artichoke hearts
3 garlic cloves
1 bunch flat-leaved parsley
2 oz (50 g) butter
3 Tbs olive oil
Salt, black pepper
- Cover the artichoke hearts with the lemon juice until needed to stop them from discoloring.
- Press the garlic, wash the parsley and chop finely.
- Heat the butter and olive oil, gently fry the garlic and parsley in it, then add the artichoke hearts.
- Pour in about ½ cup (100 ml) of water and cook the vegetables for approximately 30 minutes.
- Season with the salt and pepper.
- Serve with baguette and a Sauvignon Friuli.