- Heat up the stock. Peel the shallot, chop finely and brown in 2 oz of the butter.
- Add the rice and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse the shrimps, add to the rice and fry gently for a further 1-2 minutes, then add the white wine.
- When the rice has absorbed all the liquid, gradually add the stock, stirring continuously.
- When the rice is al dente (after about 18 minutes), mix in the rest of the butter and the parsley.
- Leave the risotto to stand, covered, for 2 minutes and serve on warmed plates.
- A Bianco Colli Euganei goes well with this dish.
Tip: Risotto with fish or shellfish is nearly always served without Parmesan.