4 small sole
4 small red mullet
4 monkfish fillets
8 medium-sized shrimps, unshelled
8 Tbs olive oil
For the sauce
- Preheat the broiler.
- Scale, gut and clean the sole and red mullet.
- Wash the monkfish fillets and shrimps and drain well.
- Brush the fish and shrimps with 4 tablespoons of the olive oil and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
- Finely chop the garlic and mix together with the parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Carefully broil the fish on both sides for about 10 minutes, and the shrimps for a maximum of only 5 minutes per side.
- Arrange the shrimps and fish on a platter and garnish with wedges of lemon.
- Serve the sauce separately.
- A good accompaniment is broiled polenta and a Riesling Italico.