4 large, untreated apples
1 can of apricots
2 Tbs raisins
5 oz (150 g) raw marzipan
Just under ½ cup (80 ml) apricot liqueur
6 oz (200 g) heavy cream
1 packet of vanilla sugar
2 Tbs sugar
- Wash the apples and remove the cores.
- Drain the apricots, cube three of them and purée the rest.
- Combine the apricot cubes with the raisins, marzipan and half the apricot liqueur, and press the mixture down into the apples with a spoon.
- Place the apples on the tin baking sheet and bake in a hot oven at 425 ˚F (220 ˚C) for about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, beat the cream until stiff. Combine the beaten cream with the apricot purée, the sugar, vanilla sugar, and the rest of the liqueur.
- Divide the dish into portions, pour the sauce over the fruit and serve.