2 cup(s) cranberry-raspberry juice
3 tablespoon sugar, (see step 1)
1 teaspoon sugar, (see step 6)
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
2 cup raspberries
1/3 cup heavy or whipping cream
1. In 2-quart saucepan, combine 1/2 cup juice and 3 tablespoons sugar. Evenly sprinkle gelatin over juice mixture; let stand at least 2 minutes to soften gelatin slightly.
2. Meanwhile, in food processor with knife blade attached, pulse half of raspberries until pureed.
Pour puree into medium-mesh sieve set over bowl; press with back of spoon to remove seeds. Discard seeds.
3. Cook juice mixture over low heat about 3 minutes or until gelatin and sugar dissolve, stirring frequently. Stir in raspberry puree and remaining 1 1/2 cups juice.
4. Set saucepan in bowl of ice water. Stir mixture frequently with rubber spatula 5 to 6 minutes or until it begins to mound when dropped from spoon. Remove saucepan from water.
5. Reserve 12 raspberries for garnish and refrigerate. Gently stir remaining raspberries into gelatin mixture. Spoon mixture into four 7- to 8-ounce parfait glasses or dessert bowls. Cover and refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
6. Just before serving, in small bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat cream and remaining 1 teaspoon sugar until soft peaks form. Spoon whipped cream onto parfaits and sprinkle with reserved raspberries.