This chocolate brownie cheesecake combines both chocolate and cheesecake. It’s a perfect cheesecake, which you’ll make as often as you can.
8 oz. brownie mix
16 oz. cream cheese, softened
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1. Grease bottom on 9-inch springform pan and 6 cupcake tins
2. Prepare the brownie mix as directed on package. Pout batter into pan to create a ¾-inch crust and pour remaining batter evenly into 6 tins. Bake for 15 mins at 350 degrees.
3. Combine cream cheese, whipping cream, sugar and vanilla. Mix on medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, mixing well after each addition. Pour cheese mixture over brownie layer.
4. Spoon melted chocolate over the cream cheese mixture, then cut it with a knife for a marble effect.
5. Bake at 350 degree for 35 mins. Until then, break brownie cupcakes into bite-size pieces. Loosen cake from rim of pan, cool before removing rim of pan. Chill, serve with brownie and whipped cream.